The Perfect 10 Sales Event
It's back again! After a huge response and demand Evinrude's offering ultimate coverage with a 10 Year Factory Backed Warranty on all engines from 25hp-300hp inclusive.
Giving customers ultimate piece of mind when investing in an Evinrude Outboard and spending more time on the water doing what they love.
Evinrude already offers best-in-class fuel efficiency, best in class torque, no-break in period and no oil changes ever- add 10 years warranty and you've got yourself a deal unlike anything else!
The 10 Year Factory Backed Warranty is available at participating dealers on all engines from 25hp-300hp inclusive, but you need to be quick - available for a very limited time only!
Available through all authorized Evinrude dealers until April 30th 2019
Contact your local dealer today HERE
BRP / Telwater 10-year extended limited warranty program is offered only through Telwater Distribution and its authorized and participating Evinrude® outboard engine dealers located in Australia, Evinrude outboard engines sold FOR RECREATIONAL USE ONLY. (Standard 3year + 7year for G1 engines, and 5year + 5Year for G2 Engines) Qualifying Evinrude outboard engines include all new and unused 25 hp and above on Evinrude E-TEC outboard engines retailed to the customers by participating dealers during March 11th to April 30th 2019 inclusive, contracts of sale must be uploaded to Telwater Account managers (from the dealership). Accessories, gauges and rigging components and related parts are not included in this Extended Limited Warranty Program.
This Extended Limited Warranty Program provides for of up to 10 years of limited warranty coverage (3 years of BRP Limited Warranty and 7 years or 750 hours of BRP Extended Limited Warranty on G1, and 5 years of BRP Limited Warranty and 5 years of BRP Extended Limited Warranty on G2) or 750 hours whichever occurs first. The offer is subject to all exclusions, limitations of liabilities, and all other terms and conditions of BRP’s standard limited warranty, including without limitation the exclusions of damages caused by abuse, abnormal use or neglect. Special conditions apply to the extended limited warranty program, visit www.evinrude.com.au or your authorized Evinrude dealer. For full T+C’s, exclusions and or limitations please refer to the product warranty information in the BRP operator’s guide.
Hurry offer ends April 30th 2019 - Telwater reserves the right to extend any offer.
1. A qualifying Evinrude E-TEC outboard engine must be purchased at an authorised Evinrude dealer to a resident of Australia and warranty registered to that resident for recreational use only
2. Qualifying Evinrude outboard engines include all new and unused Evinrude Etec 25 hp up to 300hp.
3. Demo units that were registered by an authorized Evinrude dealer upon invoicing by BRP will be eligible for this program provided all other conditions apply.
4. Improper maintenance and/or use of parts and accessories not manufactured or approved by BRP will cancel this Extended Limited Warranty program. This may also affect your rights under the standard BRP Limited Warranty.
5. Modification/Alteration: Evinrude parts and outboard engines that have been modified or altered from their original production configuration are NOT ELIGIBLE for this BRP extended limited warranty program and shall disqualify an Evinrude outboard engine from continuation in this program.
6. Inspection/Service/Maintenance: The BRP specified pre-delivery inspection process for the Evinrude outboard engine MUST BE completed and documented (see your BRP Service booklet – Service Records section) by your authorized Evinrude dealer.
7. ONLY BRP Evinrude certified parts, oils and lubes must be used for service and repairs of the Evinrude outboard engine during the entire eligible period for this program to apply. BRP certified parts may include BRP new or remanufactured parts and components. BRP reserves the right to repair or replace any warranted unit in its sole discretion.
8. The service intervals and maintenance recommendations for the outboard engine MUST BE adhered to including the specific maintenance recommendations in the applicable BRP Operator’s Guide. This includes all recommended inspections and maintenance performed by an authorized BRP dealer during and following the initial 36 month BRP Limited Warranty period. For example: Evinrude G1 Engines require minimum service point at 3 years and or 300hours, then 6 year point and 9 year point. Evinrude G2 Engines require service point at 5 years/500 hours and 10 year point. Use in salt water and heavy use requires specific maintenance and more frequent inspection as outlined in the applicable BRP Operator’s Guide.
9. Participating dealers are required to upload proof of maintenance on Dealer Portal at service intervals to be eligible for the 10 year warranty. Customers are also required to maintain service records throughout the period.
10. The standard BRP Limited Warranty for service parts and accessories applies and is not extended through this program.
11. Accessories, gauges and rigging components and related parts are not included in this Extended Limited Warranty Program.
12. G2 - 5 year corrosion warranty is not extended through the extended limited warranty program.
Full Factory Backed 10 year Warranty Coverage on Telwater Boat, Motor, Trailer packages.
> Any Factory Fitted Boat Motor and Trailer package from 25hp up to 300hp is eligible.
> Customers are required to follow the Annual Maintenance Guide in the Telwater Owner’s Manual to be eligible for the 3 + 7 year promotional warranty.
> Commercial Use is excluded.
> Non Evinrude boat packages are not eligible for this promotion.
> Non Telwater Trailer Packages are not eligible for this promotion.
> Stand alone Telwater trailers are not eligible for this warranty.
> Non-transferable warranty
> Signed Contract of sale dated during the a participating boat show must be uploaded to Telwater no later than 10 working days post the show to be eligible
> Participating dealers are required to upload proof of maintenance on Dealer Portal at annual maintenance intervals to be eligible for the 10 year warranty. Customers are also required to maintain service records throughout the period.
Provided that the extension Warranty Conditions have been met (annual maintenance as per owners manual), the additional 7 year warranty coverage will commence once the products standard limited warranty period has expired (3 years) The total duration of the coverage will be (10) years. For full T+C’s and exclusions for the promotional warranty please refer to the Telwater Owner’s Manual.